Experiment doesn't load

OS MacOS Sierra
PsychoPy version 1.84.0
Standard Standalone? Yes

What are you trying to achieve?:
Yesterday I got help making an experiment in Builder mode and it ran perfectly. When I try loading it today PsychoPy doesn’t open it.
Here is the file: CExperimentFinal.psyexp (28.9 KB)

What did you try to make it work?:
Not much, since I’m new with PsychoPy and don’t know how to troubleshoot.

I got this error command:
Failed to load /Users/linneahamrefors/Desktop/PsychoPy/CExperimentFinal.psyexp. Please send the following to the PsychoPy user list
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 1473, in fileOpen
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/experiment.py”, line 596, in loadFromXML
KeyError: ‘trial’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 1485, in fileOpen
self.updateAllViews() # if frozen effect will be visible on thaw
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 1718, in updateAllViews
self.flowPanel.draw()
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/app/builder/flow.py”, line 644, in draw
thisTerm = self.loops[thisLoop][‘term’]
KeyError: ‘term’

Very grateful for help!
Linnea

Already discussed here:

Did you change the names of any of your routines? There is a bug in your version of psychopy that causes what you are describing. You will want to update, and then you will be able to open your file but your routines will all be out of place…
Cheers,
Kyle

Yes, I found a previous thread that solved it for me. Anyhow, thank you so much for replying so quickly!
Best,
Linnea