Experiments do not run after Pavlovia updates, 3.30.2020

URL of experiment: https://gitlab.pavlovia.org/fareri-lab/itc_sdrd_pre

Description of the problem:
Hi, I’m also running into an issue that I think some others are having since the new updates to the Pavlovia server. My study is getting stuck on the ‘initialising the experiment’ screen. The script in question was initially written in PsychoPy builder a long time ago and when we converted to PsychoJS, we had to edit some of the code in order to get it to work the way we needed it to (the code components did not transfer appropriately).

Prior to the maintenance/updates that occurred in the past day or so on the pavlovia server, my scripts were running fine––I successfully collected data from 10 participants last Wednesday. But now none of them run at all after the recent updates to the pavlovia platform. When opening the browser console on the initialising the experiment screen, there are a number of error messages of the same type (failure to load resource: the server responded with a status or 404 ()) for many java related files. There is also an error
that states:

Uncaught ReferenceError: log4javascript is not defined
at new PsychoJS (core-2020.1.js:1212)
at ITC_SDRD_Builder_pre_new.js:14

But I don’t really understand what this means. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Dominic