Experiment not running on Pavlovia

So, my Experiment runs on PsychoPy without any problem, but when I try to run it on Pavlovia, I can’t even try to run it, Pavolvia doesn’t allow it.

I tried to pilot it first, I thought maybe that would help me find a way to make it run, so after I changed it’s status and piloted it, but it just opens another window that says “403 Forbidden”.
I searched in here for similar problems and realized that maybe this could be caused by the fact that pavlovia does not recognize the original code as PSYCHOJS.
But I followed the instructions from different posts and none seemed to help.

Does anyone have any suggestion? (Also, could it be bc the original code is in the 2022.2.5 version?)

Make sure the experiment name in Experiment Settings matches the psyexp file name.

Yes, it matches the original file name.
Since then for some reason Psychopy wasn’t asnwering so i just uninstalled it and reinstalled it. (and decided to delete the online experiments i created so far, since i’d created too many versions and it was starting to get confusing)
Now I’m trying to create the online study again and it shows this message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\menu.py”, line 114, in onSync
syncProject(parent=self.parent, project=self.parent.project)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\project.py”, line 791, in syncProject
committed = functions.showCommitDialog(parent, project, initMsg=“”, infoStream=dlg.status)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\functions.py”, line 117, in showCommitDialog
project.commit(commitMsg)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py”, line 1167, in commit
self.repo.git.commit(‘-m’, message)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\git\cmd.py”, line 638, in
return lambda *args, **kwargs: self._call_process(name, *args, **kwargs)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\git\cmd.py”, line 1183, in _call_process
return self.execute(call, **exec_kwargs)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\git\cmd.py”, line 983, in execute
raise GitCommandError(redacted_command, status, stderr_value, stdout_value)
git.exc.GitCommandError: Cmd(‘C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\MinGit\cmd\git.exe’) failed due to: exit code(128)
cmdline: C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\MinGit\cmd\git.exe commit -m upload online
stderr: ‘error: file write error: No space left on device
fatal: unable to write sha1 file’