Expected min height of view error and exit code 0

PsychoPy version: v2023.2.3
Standard Standalone? (y/n): y?
What are you trying to achieve?: When I try to run the experiment, part of it works fine, but once it reaches a certain part, it skips to the last routine, not running several routines.

What did you try to make it work?: Restarted app, not sure what else to do. From other forums I have gathered this is just a warning and that the real reason for the crash is not displayed, however it gives me an exit code 0, so there shouldn’t be a problem running it? I am new to the platform so any guidance in the right direction is much appreciated!

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
2.0853 WARNING Monitor specification not found. Creating a temporary one…
2024-02-29 19:33:08.980 python[4001:187117] Warning: Expected min height of view: (<NSButton: 0x7f86e3643770>) to be less than or equal to 30 but got a height of 32.000000. This error will be logged once per view in violation.
2024-02-29 19:33:08.982 python[4001:187117] Warning: Expected min height of view: (<NSPopoverTouchBarItemButton: 0x7f86e36cedf0>) to be less than or equal to 30 but got a height of 32.000000. This error will be logged once per view in violation.
2024-02-29 19:33:08.985 python[4001:187117] Warning: Expected min height of view: (<NSPopoverTouchBarItemButton: 0x7f86e36d4ae0>) to be less than or equal to 30 but got a height of 32.000000. This error will be logged once per view in violation.
ioHub Server Process Completed With Code: 0
################# Experiment ended with exit code 0 [pid:4001] #################

Skipping to the end is normally due to a single mouse click or button press ending all the following routines as well as the current one. It isn’t a crash, so no error. For a mouse response you can either move the buttons so they aren’t in the same place, or add a minimum response time (to allow the mouse button to be released). For keyboard responses you can discard earlier responses either in the component or in code, depending on whether your keyboard is a component or not.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply! I do ask for a keyboard response in both the routines that run and those that are getting skipped. However, I have also selected discard previous on both as well as force end of routine. Is this what you’re referring to? If not, could you further explain how to discard earlier keyboard responses to prevent skipping the routines?

Do you have any code components that might trigger the end of or skip the routine.

No, not any code components, only the keyboard response component that forces the end of the routine.