Error with .zip file when downloading results

Hi,

It seems like there have been some issues with downloading results in the past few days. Currently, I am able to download the results in a .zip file like before, but it seems like there is an error to the .zip file itself. I have tried to unzip the file using multiple programs across both Mac and PC, but the same error message pops up.

Capture

Hello @joe1,

What is the name of your experiment, so I can have a look at it?
I just fixed an issue with an error popping up when people were attempting to dowload results in the absence of results but aside from that all has been working well (over 300MB of results have been downloaded in the past week).
Cheers,

Alain

Hey Alain,

Thanks for the reply. All my experiments have the same issue right now, and one of them is called “DMY RCA.” Here is the link: https://pavlovia.org/mbl.georgetown/dmy-rca.

Hello again,

I have just had a look. The reason why you cannot download your data is because your experiment’s status is INACTIVE. We moved older experiments without recent sessions to INACTIVE when we migrated to our new server.
Unfortunately, the [Download results] button is still clickable, which is my mistake.
I have just changed mbl.georgetown to PILOTING and could download the data without problems on my end.
So all you need to do is change the status of your experiments to PILOTING, and download the data.

On my end, I will address the issue by desactivating the [Download results] button when the experiment is INACTIVE and warning designers about what they need to do.
Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention! And sorry for the trouble.

Alain

Hello! I am having this exact same problem regarding being able to download the results in the zipped file, but not being able to open the zipped file given the “unsupported format.” I am using a Mac and this happens in both the Pilot and Running modes. Any suggestions?

Hello @apitiot, I am having this exact same problem regarding being able to download the results in the zipped file, but not being able to open the zipped file given the “unsupported format.” I tried using a Mac and PC and this happens in both the Pilot and Running modes. Any suggestions? Thanks!