Error with '"function": "color" when running experiment on Pavlovia.org

Problem addressed with $[-1,-1,-1].I overlooked some of the documentation, Thank you!

Thanks @DynamicThoughts96, if you use a lower case color e.g., black, it should also work.

1 Like

@dvbridges,

Thank you so much for your patience with me! If I may, i continue to get different errors such as the following:

Is this because of the conversion of python into html or JS? Do you have any tips on how to approach these syntax errors?

I appreciate it!

@DynamicThoughts96, no problem. If you show us your psyexp file I may be able to provide more ideas how to resolve. The reference error suggests you are using a variable called “inputText” without predefining the variable e.g., var inputText, but not sure until we see the exp file.

Yes, I think that’s the problem, the code components in my psyexp file are all written in Python. I will go through it using the setting where I can see both Python and JS code on screen to make the necessary edits. After that I’ll see if it runs well and i not I will attach my file for your review. :slight_smile:
Thank you again!