Error while trying to load experiment in Pavlovia

Hi (@sawal), and thank you so much for the detailed suggestions. :slight_smile:

Firstly, you’re right, I’m using PsychoPy 3, Builder v. 2020.2.4, and it doesn’t generate a “resources/html” folder, but only an “index.html” file when the ‘Export html’ function is run.
Secondly, I’m not quite sure whether any of my resources loads online. After I hit the “pilot” button, a tab opens up with the message “initializing experiment”, followed by the “Unable to Load Resource” error message.
The error messages [all the times I’ve tried to pilot the task so far] have specified png image files, which are my task stimuli. However, the messages have referred to different image files at different times, identical to the problem described in this post: " 15h

Hello,

I’m getting the same error at the moment. Works fine in Psychopy. Have checked the image files and uploads all seem fine and are in /png format. They the same images have worked fine for me on another online Pavlovia experiment, so in my case not an issue with the files. For me the error changes with the resource specified changing (e.g. sometimes img 5 sometimes img 6 etc) suggesting some sort of general loading error? Very appreciative of any suggestions. Clearing cache and running using incognito don’t fix the issue. Is it possible to have too many or too large image files? Or too many nested loops?

code here: Sign in ¡ GitLab"

Fourth, yes, I’ve ensured that the path specified in my “Conditions” file is relative to the experiment, & not to the PC root directory.

Fifth, check. I’ve made sure to replace all backward slashes with forward slashes.

Sixth, check. I’ve ensured that image type is specified wherever an image is called up by the script.

Unfortunately, as in the post I’ve quoted above, the problem persists. I have even tried deleting the entire project, and uploading/syncing it from a different system altogether [just in case some weird glitch in my PC was behind the error]. But nothing works.

I have just shared the entire experiment folder with a colleague, asking her to sync it from her system [last-ditch effort].

Not sure what’s left to do… short of learning coding!

Again, thanks a bunch!!