Error Message on Pavlovia with Images

URL of experiment:

Description of the problem: My experiment has been uploaded to Pavlovia and part of it works. But in the middle of the experiment I always get an error message at the sample place, saying that there is an error “When setting the ImageStim” and when “Getting the value resource”.

One problem almost certainly is that you have a \in your file path which only works as a path in windows file explorer, not in a URL and noton any other operating system. Switch that to a / instead. I’m also not certain about the spaces in the file path. That might work or might not

Hello,

I changed the \ to /. However, when I tried to run the experiment on pavlovia, I get the same message.:

"Unfortunately we encountered the following error:

• when setting the image of ImageStim: realTrialImage
  • when getting the value of resource: Black Female Neutral to Happy Relevant Faces\image14_BF_Neutral to Happy Closed Morph-30 (dragged).JPG
  • unknown resource

Try to run the experiment again. If the error persists, contact the experiment designer."

It’s almost as if the program isn’t repsonding to the changes that I made. I resynced the experiment on Psychopy and I pushed it back up to Pavlovia. Here is the link to the experiment if it helps: https://run.pavlovia.org/sin2020/sinclaire-scales. Thank you!

Possibly you need to do shift-R to reload the page including flushing all resource. Browsers tend to cache files so the browser may not be using the most up to date version. I still suspect all those spaces in your folder name are going to be an issue too though.

Hi Jon (or whoever sees this and can help me!).

I’m getting the same error with images, but not sure where I should try switching \ for /…
I’ve tried it in the .psyexp before exporting to html and in the .js after exporting to html, but neither has helped.

Should definitely be / not
\ only works on windows, not on browsers or on any other operating system