I changed the \ to /. However, when I tried to run the experiment on pavlovia, I get the same message.:
"Unfortunately we encountered the following error:
- when setting the image of ImageStim: realTrialImage
- when getting the value of resource: Black Female Neutral to Happy Relevant Faces\image14_BF_Neutral to Happy Closed Morph-30 (dragged).JPG
- unknown resource
Try to run the experiment again. If the error persists, contact the experiment designer."
It’s almost as if the program isn’t repsonding to the changes that I made. I resynced the experiment on Psychopy and I pushed it back up to Pavlovia. Here is the link to the experiment if it helps: https://run.pavlovia.org/sin2020/sinclaire-scales. Thank you!