URL of experiment:
Description of the problem:
After the instructions, the following error appears.
Unfortunately we encountered the following error:
when importing condition: select_trials.xlsx
when getting the value of resource: select_trials.xlsx
Try to run the experiment again. If the error persists, contact the experiment designer.
In select_trials.xlsx there are 2 columns.
I don’t know where is the problem in the xlsx file.
Please refer to this thread.
I have a few minutes to write a reply now.
I have one experiment still using the html folder where I have set “Use PsychoPy Version” to 2020.2.3 in Experiment Settings.
For another experiment what I did was:
Close the experiment in Builder.
Download any existing data from Pavlovia.
Delete the repository from Pavlovia.
Delete the local .git folder.
Delete the local html folder (after removing any files than only exist in it).
Delete other unnecessary local files.
Open the experiment in Builde…
I did what you said but it doesn’t work.
I don’t know if ther is a problem in the file.
select_trials.xlsx (11.8 KB)
Two issues with that spreadsheet.
The cursor is in G58. I would recommend moving it to a cell with contents in columns A or B.
I would recommend using the x:y format for specifying row numbers. For example: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 becomes 0:15 (though that particular one you might need to put '0:15 to stop Excel formatting it as a time.
However, neither of these are likely to lead to an unknown resource error.
What is your new run link?
Okey, I’m going to try it. The new url is this one:
I tried what you said and I have the same error message.
Since your new URL still has /html in it, then I think you should try following my instructions again.
I did it. I changed the xlsx file, I removed the project from pavlovia, the .git and the html folders, I syncronized again the project and It doesn’t work.
I’m going to try it one more time.
I tried one more time and I have the same error. I don’t know where is the mistake.
Pay close attention to step 8
Check that Experiment Settings / Online / Output path is blank and Export HTML is on Sync.
Your output path should be blank.
Your output path is not blank.
Okey, I’m going to try again.
Now it works!! Thank you so much.