URL of experiment: https://gitlab.pavlovia.org/bacslab/human-ai-pig-chase
Description of the problem: I have been planning on using Pavlovia to run an experiment so I have been working on Pavlovia for quite a while testing the program to make sure it runs. Yesterday when I went to test I got an error and I have been consistently getting this error when I try to pilot the experiment. I have not changed much within the project besides trying to put some files in a new directory so that everything wasn’t surface level, which I changed back because I though that might have been the problem. I also transferred the project to be within another repository but the same project still appears when I click the “view code” button in Pavlovia so i’m not sure if that is the problem.