EEG triggers - how to create offset triggers, already have onset triggers using parallel port

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Mac
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 1.82.02
Standard Standalone? (y/n) yes If not then what?:
What are you trying to achieve?:

I have a question about EEG triggers for a temporal reproduction task that I’m designing in builder mode. We have three phases in the task: estimation (passively view the time duration in the form of circle remaining on screening), reproduction (press a key to make the circle disappear), and feedback (green circle for less than or = or red circle for overestimate). We also have five time durations in a ‘conditions’ spreadsheet with triggers assigned for TriggerEstimate and TriggerReproduce for the five durations. We have stimulus onset triggers but do not have stimulus offset triggers for the estimation and reproduction phases. We would like to add trigger offsets now for the task.

We are using a direct parallel port connection to connect to the amp and EEG. The trigger onsets were created with the I/O component in Builder.

With these features, what is the best way to set up the offset triggers?
Below is the original bit of code for the estimation and trigger phases. I’m not sure when to add the offset triggers, what to add, and how to add it. Any help would be great.

EstimationTrigger = parallel.ParallelPort(address=‘0x0378’)

Initialize components for Routine “Gap”

GapClock = core.Clock()

text_3 = visual.TextStim(win=win, ori=0, name=‘text_3’,
text=’+’, font=‘Arial’,
pos=[0, 0], height=0.3, wrapWidth=None,
color=‘black’, colorSpace=‘rgb’, opacity=1,
depth=-1.0)
Reproduce = visual.TextStim(win=win, ori=0, name=‘Reproduce’,
text=‘Reproduce’, font=‘Arial’,
pos=[0,0.2], height=0.1, wrapWidth=None,
color=‘white’, colorSpace=‘rgb’, opacity=1,
depth=-2.0)

Initialize components for Routine “Reproduction_Phase”

Reproduction_PhaseClock = core.Clock()
polygon_3 = visual.Rect(win=win, name=‘polygon_3’,
width=[0.30, 0.50][0], height=[0.30, 0.50][1],
ori=0, pos=[0, 0],
lineWidth=1, lineColor=[-0.969,-0.835,0.969], lineColorSpace=‘rgb’,
fillColor=[-0.969,-0.835,0.969], fillColorSpace=‘rgb’,
opacity=1,depth=0.0,
interpolate=True)
ReproductionTrigger = parallel.ParallelPort(address=‘0x0378’)

What did you try to make it work?: I’m not sure how to get started.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: I’m a little lost about what I should do so any guidance would be good.
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

Were you able to find a solution for this problem? I also have the same problem.