Conditions file isn't exported to online correctly

URL of experiment: https://gitlab.pavlovia.org/gamze/n_back_time_reproduction

Description of the problem: I have an experiment where I show participants the same stimulus various times with various durations and ask them to reproduce the time of the stimulus they saw n times ago. For instance I show them the same stimulus 4 times (each has different durations) and ask them to reproduce the duration of the stimulus 3-back, or show them the stimulus 2 times and ask them the stimulus 2-back. The number of times I show them the stimulus is 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5. The n-back I ask them is 1, or 2, or 3. Since I cannot ask them to reproduce the time of the stimulus 3-back when I only show them 1 stimulus, I created a conditions file with num_of_stim and n_back. I thought PsychoPy would get each row as a condition so n-back can’t be bigger than num_of_stim. It seems like it worked offline because I did the experiment ton of times and n_back was never bigger than num_of_stim. However, it certainly did not work online. It asks me to reproduce 3-back when it only shows me 1 stimulus, etc. What do you think the problem could be?

I created a loop around the stimulus to show it various times and asked them the reproduction question in another routine. I am thinking maybe this is the problem but isn’t it the case that it still is executing same row in the conditions file. So it should execute the n_back in the same row which is never bigger than num_of_stim. I am surprised how it works offline.

I would appreciate any suggestion. Thanks a bunch.

I made a silly mistake and forgot to select ‘set every repeat’. The problem is solved :slight_smile: