Click ends routine offline, but not online

Hello,

The title is quite self-explanatory. There was a similar issue to this where the user solved the problem by switching browser, but this did not work for me.

Clickable stimuli are ending the routine offline when the experiment is launched from the builder, but not online. The “End Routine on press” option is set to “valid click”. My PsychoPy builder version is 3.2.3.

My suspicion is perhaps a required translation of code. Unfortunately, I’m not very well-versed in JavaScript (I was heavily reliant on the builder, but current circumstances have forced me to push my experiment online), so I would highly appreciate any help on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

So it looks like that stimuli are clickable on Pavlovia, but it (at least for me) it wasn’t the case for Text stimuli. I used a polygon stimulus instead and I was able to click the object and end the routine that way.

Polygon stimuli are clickable, you can add a polygon on the same position and with the same size than the items you want to be clicked and set the opacity to 0 so that they are transparent. I did it this way and it works well.