Can't open experiment from builder after syncing with Pavlovia

OS (e.g. Win10): WIN10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 3.1.5
Standard Standalone? (y/n) Y
What are you trying to achieve?: Edit a protocol on builder after syncing with Pavlovia, my experiment has various code components writen in Python

**What did you try to make it work?:**I have tried to disconnect to pavlovia, tried to open from windows explorer and save with a different name, create a new directory

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: Builder does not open the psyexp file, without any message

After searching a little bit more I got the following messages on coder output:
19.5415 WARNING Parameter ‘Audio latency priority’ is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
19.5475 WARNING Parameter ‘Audio lib’ is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
19.5603 WARNING Parameter ‘hamming’ is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
19.5875 WARNING Parameter ‘hamming’ is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.

I’ve solved it. I don’t know how, but looks like I had an issue with the version of Psychopy3, I’ve created in 2020.1.3 and changed to 3.1.5, unintentionally.