Can't find audio files

Hi, psychopy can’t seem to find my .wav files. I’ve already checked for typos, and everything works fine with my excell file. Within a loop, however, it just can’t find my audio files. If i put each one separately, they work fine.

Bellow, I show the code and the error messages. ‘‘ascii’’ is the name of the experiment, and domaior5.file is the name of one of my files. Each time I run the experiment, psychopy tells me it can’t find a different file (probably due to the randomization).

Anyone can help??
Thanks in advance

[quote=“pasoneto, post:1, topic:4402, full:true”]
Hi, psychopy can’t seem to find my .wav files. I’ve already checked for typos, and everything works fine with my excell file. Within a loop, however, it just can’t find my audio files. If i put each one separately, they work fine.

Bellow, I show the code and the error messages. ‘‘ascii’’ is the name of the experiment, and domaior5.file is the name of one of my files. Each time I run the experiment, psychopy tells me it can’t find a different file (probably due to the randomization).

Anyone can help??
Thanks in advance

**e))**
**UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character u’\xe7’ in position 2: ordinal not in range(128)**
**Traceback (most recent call last):**
**File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\gui\qtgui.py”, line 219, in handleLineEditChange**
**e))**
**UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character u’\xe7’ in position 2: ordinal not in range(128)**
**Traceback (most recent call last):**
**File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\exptonalap\exptonal_lastrun.py”, line 102, in **
**triall.setSound(wavs, secs=15)**
**File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound\backend_sounddevice.py”, line 338, in setSound**
**_SoundBase.setSound(self, value, secs, octave, hamming, log)**
**File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound_base.py”, line 190, in setSound**
**raise ValueError(msg + value)**
**ValueError: setSound: could not find a sound file named domaior5.wav**