Can't work my loop for .wav files/ Doesn't accept timeless condition

I have 2 problems:

Problem 1:
I can’t work my loop for .wav files, because psychopy can’t seem to find my files. When I run the experiment it says ‘‘cant’ find file ___’', and everytime it is a different file. I’ve double checked each file one million times, and I assure it is not a typo. My excell file is O.K, too, i ran it as ‘‘text’’ output, and psychopy read it just fine. I’ve also checked every box as ‘‘set every repeat’’. Here’s the output:

File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Experimento IAC\xnx_lastrun.py”, line 102, in
sound_1.setSound(wavs, secs=15)
File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound\backend_sounddevice.py”, line 338, in setSound
_SoundBase.setSound(self, value, secs, octave, hamming, log)
File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound_base.py”, line 190, in setSound
raise ValueError(msg + value)
ValueError: setSound: could not find a sound file named son(17)

Does anyone know if it might be a bug, or if I’m forgetting something important?

Problem 2:
The Builder does not accept when I leave the time to ‘‘stop’’ as blank. I want it to go to the next condition only when the subject responds, but the program does not run unless i determine a specific time for each stimulus. I always get the following messege:

‘‘ValueError: could not convert string to float: None’’

Anyone can help?
Thanks in advance

Can you share the part of the code that has the .wav file or a screen of how are you introducing the .wav file into the builder window?

Yes!

Here it goes:

e))
UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character u’\xe7’ in position 2: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\gui\qtgui.py”, line 219, in handleLineEditChange
e))
UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character u’\xe7’ in position 2: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\exptonalap\exptonal_lastrun.py”, line 102, in
triall.setSound(wavs, secs=15)
File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound\backend_sounddevice.py”, line 338, in setSound
_SoundBase.setSound(self, value, secs, octave, hamming, log)
File “C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound_base.py”, line 190, in setSound
raise ValueError(msg + value)
ValueError: setSound: could not find a sound file named domaior5.wav

print

Well, I had those same errors sometimes, but for me it seems that the error don’t matter, cause the script still runs.

I think you must check which library is controlling the sound in Psychopy and if you have installed it. You can check it in this link Psychopy Sound

Have you try to write the full address of the file in the sound space? In my case I have "C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\Sound\Sound.wav"