Cannot loop thru image and text with the image and text stimuli

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): MacOS
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2020.2.6
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?: I am trying to display an image and text, alternatively, a few times.

What did you try to make it work?: Used the builder to create a routine with an image stimuli and custom code, looping for 5 times.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: It displays only the text stimuli, one time. The image is never displayed, and it looks that looping forever until ESC is pressed. There is no error message.

Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

The builder code is as shown below. If I don’t use a start time instead of a start condition, the image stimulus can cycle thru 2 images and display them normally, but if I used a start condition, the image stimulus does not display after the text stimulus. If I start the cycling w/the image stimulus, then it display the first time correctly, but the text stimulus does not display.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>