URL of experiment: Pavlovia
Description of the problem: We are trying update our experiment to have a different set of images. Number of images are roughly the same. I’ve copied the project without the .git and .js files. Changed the images, when I tried to create project / sync, error appears saying that there is no such .js file. I am not sure what is going on could it be about the image files themselves or something else?
• Ran as administor
• Copied a working project, created project/synced it while only changing the stimuli, created .js files and a project online with no problem.
• Copied a working project, changed the stimuli, also changed the online resources from experiment settings, error appeared when synced saying that no such .js file.
• After the error it says to create a project, when click on ok, no .js files appear locally or online with the new project.
• No change in the section of code where resources are listed in a dictionary.
- Projects do not have overlapping .git folders.
- Experiment files and experiment names are different, no overlap over Pavlovia.
Another weird thing, in conditions where the error appears, 4-5 different command windows appear on top of each other and then error appears. When no errors, there is just one that blinks in and out and then successfully syncs.