Cannot find online resource

Hi @Becca ,

Yes, I still am. I’ll add you to the repo. Just a couple of things worth noting.

To test the difference between the code running online and offline I created a new test repo that only has the routine that is currently failing. It doesn’t give me an error online, but it does raise it when running the local debug (it can’t find the resource). I believe there is a mismatch between the way the code should be loaded by the lib (maybe?, my knowledge of JS is almost 0).

You mentioned syncing your project with Pavlovia, but I can’t manage to connect through Psychopy. It always gives me the same error TLS/SSL support not available; install glib-networking. I can confirm that glib-networking is installed. I found this issue, but their fix (install Psychopy from pip instead of conda) also didn’t work for me. I thought updating the Pavlovia code/html folder would work by just pushing to the repo but it isn’t. I enabled a previously disabled component to test this and it did not update. Maybe cleaning the browser’s cache is enough, but maybe this is also creating problems for me when I change code locally and want to test it online.

I apologise for the long reply as I am trying to retrace all the things I have tried. I believe there is something missing in the way I’ve set up my Psychopy installation but I do not know what it is.

In any case, I appreciate the help. I’ll add you to the repo now.

Thanks,

Milton

PS: Just make it clear, I am running Ubuntu 20.04 and I installed Psychopy using conda and the environment file in the installation guide.