Can not fix the problem of hidden Coder window

Hi there,

My problem is similar to this https://discourse.psychopy.org/t/issues-with-psychopy-not-showing-coder-or-builder-windows/1968 but bit more difficult.

When I launch Psychioy, I see the window of Buider but I can’t see the coder view. It seems that the coder window is out of the scree. I use Mac, and by using the accesibility function in Preferences, I moved the hidden window of Coder view to the center of screen and widened the window. But once I quit Psychopy and relaunch it, the coder window is hidden out of the screen again. As I checked appData.cfg, the coder setting is like this:
[coder]
winX = 0
winY = 1670
winH = -17
winW = 0

Even though I modified this setting e.g., as in
[coder]
winX = 98
winY = 30
winH = 989
winW = 1379,

the setting is automatically back to
[coder]
winX = 0
winY = 1670
winH = -17
winW = 0
when I relaunch Psychopy. (If I keep opening appData.cfg with the my modified setting by a text editor, after relaunching Psychopy, the editor ask me whether it is ok or not to modify the text by other applications. Select yes, the setting is back automatically)

I tried to modify this setting with “same as last session” for default view in preferences of Psychopy.
Also I tried to delete appData.cfg and userPrefs.cfg following the trouble shooting, and also reinstalled Psychopy. But the problem is not solved.

How should I do to solve this weird problem?

My environment is here.
MacOS Sierra ver10.12.5
Psychopy 1.85.2
I use Psychopy in Japanese but this problem is regardless of Japanese or English.

Thank you,
yutani