Audio Stimuli Plays then Freezes for next Routine

URL of experiment: MusicandReading__order_1 [PsychoPy]

Description of the problem: Instructions pop up and the first routine (auditory stimuli), then the experiment freezes on my fixation cross until I press escape. Everything works great on my local computer.

Any help would be appreciated!

Have you added a duration to your sound component? Online sound components need to have a blank duration.

I don’t have any durations set on any sound component.

Is anything else happening during your fixation cross? If not then what is supposed to happen next?

https://run.pavlovia.org/lmblab/musicandreading_order_1/?__pilotToken=98f13708210194c475687be6106a3b84&__oauthToken=6a631461524217a8b3362195793434f5648075a75464518fe98c27647a5a0303

The link expired apologies! But yes, the fixation cross should be shown at the same time as the first audio stimulus (which it does); however, after this, the fixation cross should disappear and then a new routine should begin. This routine involves an exclamation mark appearing simultaneously with the second auditory stimulus (sentences).

I’d recommend that you add a routine in between the two you just mentioned to check whether the problem is the first one ending or the second one beginning.

Please could you show screenshots of the two auditory components

Now that I have added a routine in between I am unable to sync to Pavlovia. It gives me a traceback call error.

Here are a few screen shots of the builder and auditory stimuli

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 11.10.26 PM

That sounds like a network glitch. Please try again.

Since ISIs don’t work online then set during ISI is likely to fail.

Your first audio should be constant not set every repeat.

OK. I have removed the ISI! Hopefully this works :crossed_fingers:
The only thing is that I still can’t sync to Pavlovia for some reason. I am getting the same error message.

You can’t sync today.

Ahh, no worries! Thanks for the heads up and your help so far :smiley: