AttributeError: 'SoundPygame' [psychopy v.2023.2.3] worked on v.2022

Hello!
I made an experiment with v.2022 that worked just fine on that version on several windows 10 laptops. The experiment contains several sounds that cue the subject some new stimulus is going to appear.
Nevertheles, I installed the version 2023.2.3 in a new lab laptop (windows 10) and it crushes and yields this error:

AttributeError: ‘SoundPygame’ object has no attribute ‘seek’
################# Experiment ended with exit code 1 [pid:4328] #################

If I compile the code into python and comment all the lines that my sound objects have the attribute “seek”, it initiates the experiment (runs the welcome screen), but then it crushes again with the next error:

AttributeError: ‘SoundPygame’ object has no attribute ‘pause’
################ Experiment ended with exit code 1 [pid:15504] #################

I commented all the lines containing the pause attribute, even though it says: " ensure sound has stopped at end of Routine". By commenting .pause it yield a similar error with the attribute .isFinished

AttributeError: ‘SoundPygame’ object has no attribute ‘isFinished’
################ Experiment ended with exit code 1 [pid:17268] #################

Since that attribute is part of a loop, I didnt comment it, so the experiment continues to crush.

update sound_1 status according to whether it’s playing

if sound_1.isPlaying:
            sound_1.status = STARTED
        elif sound_1.isFinished:
            sound_1.status = FINISHED

It sounds like a bug to me… Now I’ll try installing the version 2022.1.4 in the new laptop and see if the experiment works.