Attribute error: 'Window' object has no attribute '_progSignedTexFont'

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

Widnows 10 (e.g. Win10):
v2022.2.4 (e.g. 1.84.x):
Standard Standalone

I’m programming a lexical decision task where people must decide if a word (presented via video) is a real word or not in ASL. I keep getting the error AttributeError: ‘Window’ object has no attribute ‘_progSignedTexFont’
################ Experiment ended with exit code 1 [pid:39876] #################

I don’t even get to see the instructions before the error is given. This experiment was created in the builder version of psychopy.
I’ve attached builder file below.

ASL_LD_Script_DG_2.psyexp (271.7 KB)

I can open and start your .psyexp without an error. So there might be a problem with your PsychoPy installation.

Hi! I’ve been getting the same error attributed when I try to run any experiments, even yours.
Did you discover how to fix it?

I changed the format of my videos to MP4

1 Like

I have that same problem. I couldn’t find a solution. It’s a simple application, but it gives an error. I reinstalled but it didn’t work. AttributeError: ‘Window’ object has no attribute ‘_progSignedTexFont’

I have the exact same problem.

I updated the graphic drivers on the computer (via Device manager > display adaptors). This resolved the issue