Affective rating scale

OS OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
PsychoPy version 1.85.3

In my Stroop experiment, I want to add a rating scale in after each block. The scale is used to assess affect rather than something concrete like an image that co-appears with the rating scale. I am trying to get the scale to appear so that the participant can use the mouse to select their affective position on a scale of 1-7: Completely Relaxed to Extremely Anxious. The parameters are at default and I’ve filled in scale description and labels. There is no correct answer clearly but I would like the responses to be recorded of course. The rating scale routine is located after the two trial blocks in this simple example study which is attached along with the error message I get.
Thank you!

wordconditions.xlsx (30.4 KB)
neutralconditions.xlsx (30.9 KB)
finalShortStroop.psyexp (31.1 KB)

Are you using the latest standalone PsychoPy version?

Oddly enough @jon fixed those lines of code in the repository in preparation for some upcoming changes but perhaps you need that fix applied now.

So perhaps make a copy of the event.py file referred to in the messages above and edit the original one to incorporate the two relevant changes here:

I am using PsychoPy 1.85.3. I made the edit to event.py and things are running smoothly. Thank you so much for your help.