What does "None" mean in the exported CSV file in PsychoPy?

Hi there! I’m pretty new to PsychoPy and I am about to start running my first experiment so I want to make sure that I understand everything in the exported .csv file.

In this experiment, there will either be an arrow facing left or right on the screen. The participant must press ‘1’ when they see an arrow pointing to the left and ‘2’ when the arrow is pointing to the right. The way that I do this is by looping through two images of the arrows (right arrow image and left arrow image) at random, with a 0.5s break in between each image. I want to know what “None” means in these output files.

(This is just a distractor task, so nothing happens when they press the keys, it’s just to make sure that they are paying attention to the arrows and nothing else.)
(“Left_Right_Image” is the name of the image.)

Does anyone know what “None” refers to?

This forum would not let me post more than two images, so here are two images I couldn’t include in the original post. This is what this portion of the experiment looks like in PsychoPy. It’s a standard loop.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.32.36 AM

My understanding of None is a .stopped column is that the component was still active at the end of the routine.

However, I’m wondering how Left_Right_Image stopped before it started in row four. Can it restart before the routine ends?