Using two separate audio-output devices?

I am writing a type of signaling game experiment in PsychoPy (using both builder and code) and it is almost done, except one small problem.
As this is an interactive game, I need instances where one person is hearing some sounds, while the other is not. My initial thought was to send the sounds to a specific output-channel or a specific out-device (external soundcard), but I have not succeeded yet. Does anyone have an idea of how to solve something like this?
Kindly,
M

Hello,
Is this a 2 participant in-person experiment? Does each participant have their headphones?
I am trying to get the whole picture. It would be great if you could describe the settings of the experiment.

Thanks,
Chen

Hi Chen

Sorry for not being more specific. Yes, this is a 2 participant in-person experiment. It is a signalling game, where one participant plays a few notes and then ‘sends’ those notes to other person. As such, each participant will be sitting by their own monitor, own keyboard and own set of headphones. I have manged to distribute the specific parts of the experiment to each monitor as needed, but the sound part seems somewhat more convoluted. :slight_smile:
I hope this description makes sense

Best,
Mathias