Unhandled Internal Error when syncing: Object type "float" has no len()

Hello!
I recently posted a similar post for a different experiment when I thought that this error had something to do with the code component. However, I am trying to upload a task to Pavlovia with NO CODE COMPONENT and when I attempt to export my HTML files I am met with this internal error message:

I looked at the compiled .py script and the only time I see the len() function present is when it gets the keyboard responses like this:
Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 10.17.31 AM

Is this what might be causing the problem? Should I change the names of my keyboard components?

Additionally, since I am getting the same error for multiple different experiments, could it be an issue with my PsychoPy app itself? Could it potentially be fixed by updating/re-downloading PsychoPy?
Any help is greatly appreciated, many thanks! :slight_smile:

Is there a component that’s common to your different experiments? Do you have any components containing code in them or single numbers for positions, sizes or colours, or blank text elements?

Yes, the experiment I am working with now is essentially a “masterfile” that contains multiple tasks (including the one I was working with before - but I have deleted any code components at this point as they seem to be causing problems). I do have “blank” text elements but I prevented this from causing issues previously by entering the spacebar a few times in the text box.
I do have a few text elements that just have a single number in them (e.g. we are having participants count along with the computer so each screen just displays “1”, “2”, “3”, so on). However, in the initial task where I used this it uploaded to Pavlovia with no issues so I am reluctant to think that this would be causing the problem.

I can send you a copy of the .psyexp file if you think it would be easier for you to spot the issue that way?

Thank you so so SO much for your help!

Do you have multiple psyexp files in the same folder?#

Feel free to upload your psyexp file (or pm it to me) but I can’t promise that I’ll have time to look at it.

Nope, its just the one file in that folder!

I’ll pm it to you now - no worries if you can’t look at it anytime soon but having an extra pair of eyes would be super helpful!

Thanks again :slight_smile: