Unable to push online/create an online project/or synchronize

Hi, I encountered this error message when attempting any online action: swith user, create an online project or synchronization. Yet everything works well locally. Please give me some advise on this.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py”, line 620, in getitem
value = dict.getitem(self, key)
KeyError: ‘path_with_namespace’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\ribbon.py”, line 887, in onPavloviaCreate
self.frame.fileExport(htmlPath=htmlPath)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 896, in fileExport
self.app.showCoder(fileList=[exportPath])
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app_psychopyApp.py”, line 838, in showCoder
self.coder.fileOpen(filename=file)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\coder\coder.py”, line 2375, in fileOpen
self.setCurrentDoc(filename)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\coder\coder.py”, line 2350, in setCurrentDoc
self.ribbon.buttons[‘pavproject’].updateInfo()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\ribbon.py”, line 851, in updateInfo
self.button.SetLabel(project[‘path_with_namespace’])
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py”, line 622, in getitem
if key in self.project.attributes:
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘attributes’

I have the same issue. Did you find a way to solve this issue? I recently downloaded the latest version of Psychopy on a new laptop and I tried to synchronize an old script I need to edit. I wonder if it could be related to that new version?

I have tired a lot things. First delete the hidden file .git under the project folder. Relaunch psychoPy to see if it works.
if not, delete the psychopy3 folder in the C:\Users[Your user Name]\AppData\Roaming\psychopy3, uninstall psychoPy, then re-install it.