Unable to load in csv created in psychopy coder

I am creating a task that asked participants to rank trivia categories as high, medium and low interest and then take their rankings to compile a personalized list of trivia questions using their high interest categories.

I’ve been able to use the coder to load in the csv files of all the categories and use their keyboard presses to write new csv file with only their high interest questions, however I cant load that new csv file into a text component later to display the questions.

Has anyone else had a similar problem of not being able to use created csv files in the experiment later? Is there a better way to do this?

This is the error that pops up :
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/builder/dialogs/init.py”, line 1629, in onBrowseTrialsFile
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/builder/dialogs/init.py”, line 1660, in updateSummary
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/data/utils.py”, line 499, in importConditions
UnboundLocalError: local variable ‘trialList’ referenced before assignment

Look for issues with the csv file, such as duplicate column names or spaces in the column names

that worked! thank you so much!