URL of experiment:
Description of the problem:
Hello everyone!! Thank you in advance for any help. I am using Psychopy3 v2020.2.4.
It seems I am experiencing issues with the win variable in my PsychoJS code. The code works fine on Builder, but in running it online on Pavlovia, not so much.
At first, I had an error-- ''win" was not defined. I first came across this post: Pavlovia Error Code: Can't find variable: win
So i added the recommended lines of code according to the crib sheet (you’ll see them in my JS script on lines 102-105 in the gitlab viewer):
const thisExp = psychoJS.experiment; const win = psychoJS.window; const event = psychoJS.eventManager; const shuffle = util.shuffle;
However, now I’m getting a new error:
“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘_psychoJS’ of undefined,” and I’m guessing it is still something to do with the win variable since it errors out at the first instance of an TextStim.
I found this post as well: Type Error: Cannot read property '_psychoJS' of undefined
But wasn’t sure how to apply that solution to my issue.
Thank you so much for any insight!