TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_psychoJS') (multiple errors)

URL of experiment: new_game [PsychoPy]

Description of the problem: I was given a PsychoPy python script, which I recreated in the builder (
new_game_test.psyexp (33.6 KB)). This works in PsychoPy locally (although PsychoPy freezes upon completion of the experiment, not sure why).

I recreated it in the builder so I could go on to make it available online, however the new JS experiment does not work (link to it above, and the file here:
new_game.psyexp (44.2 KB)).
I know some of the original Python code doesn’t translate (like the numpy function and such), but I’m not familiar enough with any of the languages to understand what’s going on.
I’ve added a screenshot of the errors I get below. Any chance someone can help me make sense of this at all?

Thanks in advance!
Lorna

Just replying to this if someone looks at the post later - had some external support and was able to put this task online. It’s an aim trainer similar to those used by esports players, if this is of interest to someone please feel free to reply to this post!

Please could you summarise what the solution was?

I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to detail it, we had to have a programmer look at it and recode the original Python script in JavaScript using code components in the Builder. I haven’t had the time to look at it in detail and since it works I’ve not had to.
Here’s the experiment folder if you want to have a look for yourself:
Aim Trainer.zip (848.5 KB)

1 Like