Troubles with windows focus

Hi!

I’m having various troubles with the focus of my window. First, when launching the experiment (Fullscreen), the mouse reappears when the first routine is displayed, and the focus is set on the coder / builder screen, depending from where the experiment was launched (if I try to type at this moment, the text will be written in the coder or builder window).

I don’t display my code because the problem is occurring both on the coder and on the builder, and it happens even when I’m creating a brand new experiment in the builder.
The problem disappear when asking explicitely to put the focus on the psychopy window with win.winHandle.activate().

At the same time, even though I’ve set my monitor specification in the monitor settings, I’m having the “User requested fullscreen with size [1024 768], but screen is actually [1920, 1080]. Using actual size” and the “Monitor specification not found. Creating a temporary one…” errors, so I’m questioning if it may be related …

As said I managed to solve the focus problem with the handle.activate line, but I’d like to find the source of this problem, especially as the monitor specifications are not taken into account (and as i’m doing an fmri study, I would like to avoid overloading my computer- I would like to avoid to drop frames, as it happens sometimes).

I’m using Psychopy 2023.1.2 with pyglet 1.4.11 on Windows 11.

Does anyone have any idea of what the problem might be?

Thank you for your help