Transfer experiment from Mac to Windows

Dear all,

I succesfully created a n-back on my Mac (psychopy version 3.2.4). However, when I try to open the experiment on my Windows pc (I need to use this task in my job that doesnt have mac) (psychopy version 2020.2.3) It stops after I type in the participant number and I get the following error (see below). I am not sure what to make of this…

Does any of you have an idea?

Best regards, Sanne

######## Running: C:\Users\bruijniks\Desktop\nback_fulltask_lastrun.py #########
pygame 1.9.6
Hello from the pygame community. https://www.pygame.org/contribute.html
0.4329 WARNING We strongly recommend you activate the PTB sound engine in PsychoPy prefs as the preferred audio engine. Its timing is vastly superior. Your prefs are currently set to use [‘sounddevice’, ‘PTB’, ‘pyo’, ‘pygame’] (in that order).
5.0727 WARNING User requested fullscreen with size [1440 900], but screen is actually [1920, 1080]. Using actual size
5.0775 WARNING Trying to use a framebuffer object but GL_EXT_framebuffer_object is not supported. Disabled
5.0775 WARNING Trying to use a framebuffer object but GL_ARB_texture_float is not supported. Disabling
5.5118 WARNING t of last frame was 3.58ms (=1/279)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\bruijniks\Desktop\nback_fulltask_lastrun.py”, line 160, in
texRes=128, interpolate=True, depth=-2.0)
File “C:\Users\bruijniks\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\image.py”, line 107, in init
self._updateList() # ie refresh display list
File “C:\Users\bruijniks\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\basevisual.py”, line 1201, in _updateList
self._updateListNoShaders()
File “C:\Users\bruijniks\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\image.py”, line 201, in _updateListNoShaders
GL.glActiveTexture(GL.GL_TEXTURE1)
File “C:\Users\bruijniks\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib_wgl.py”, line 106, in call
return self.func(*args, **kwargs)
File “C:\Users\bruijniks\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib.py”, line 63, in MissingFunction
raise MissingFunctionException(name, requires, suggestions)
pyglet.gl.lib.MissingFunctionException: glActiveTexture is not exported by the available OpenGL driver.

Experiment ended.

problem solved

Dear Sanne,

Could you explain how to solve this problem ?

Thanks a lot,

Virginie

1 Like

there was no problem after all because I tried to load an old version on the windows that also had problems on my mac!