The images cannot be loaded to Pavlovia experiment

URL of experiment:
https://run.pavlovia.org/Thomas_Chen/exp10prog4/html/

Description of the problem:
Hello, I am using Psychopy V2021.2.1, where the images cannot be loaded in the online experiments. The problem did not occur in Psychopy V2021.1.4, and the same experiment can be performed in V2021.1.4, but not in V2021.2.1. Please refer to the attached screenshots with the error.

Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 20.14.33
Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 20.31.26

Your experiment is missing the online resources. This means, PsychoJS is not downloading the resources (pngs etc) you need to run the experiment on entering the run link.

In your .js-File you see:

It Should look like:

You can solve the problem by telling PsychoPy Builder exactly which file to add to the online resources by using the Experiment-Settings – Online Menu:
Here you can add the files which should be downloaded on the beginning of your experiment in the online version (Plus --Addtional Resources)

1 Like

I think that there’s a bug in 2021.2 related to experiments using the html subfolder.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I tried both ways, and the problem has not been resolved. With the first method, of changing the script, I received another error message. Please refer to the screenshot.
Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 18.19.49

With the second method, of adding additional resources to the Psychopy builder, Pavlovia still did not load the images. I am afraid that I will continue to use the old version and wait for the fixed version of Psychopy to come out.
Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 18.54.28

Hello,

Thanks for the information, which is beneficial.

Hi,
I have the same problem and I’m using v2021.2.3. Any solution yet?

Thanks

1 Like