Sudden "Range error: Invalid array length" error in experiment previously working

OS (e.g. Win10): Windows 10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2023.2.3 win64
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?:
Yesterday I was editing an experiment before it was planned to go live. I had to edit the settings from the working version on Pavlovia to integrate with Qualtrics, which went fine. I set it to “live” and then, when I encountered an issue with the other form of the experiment (in a separate file and hosted separately on Pavlovia), I set it back to “piloting”. Today I tried to run what had been working yesterday and when the experiment begins I am getting the “RangeError: Invalid array length”. (I do not have a conditions file that is separate and it does not reference such in the error).

What did you try to make it work?: Deleting the experiment and resyncing with Pavlovia, running the local javascript version, examining the specific parts of code triggering the error (which seemed to be related to the Scheduler), uninstalling and reinstalling PsychoPy.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
I continued receiving this same error.

Making direct changes on Gitlab is rarely necessary. It’s much safer to make the edits in code components within Builder.

What do you mean by integrating with Qualtrics? Daisy chaining?

Yes, sorry, I made the changes in builder and synced with Pavlovia to update the Qualtrics redirect link. I checked that on Pavlovia and it worked well.

Then I switched to the other project in a different folder and different Gitlab, similarly made edits in builder, and started getting this error. At first I thought it was due to the small deviation between them (the only difference is adding a keyboard event that brings up additional prompts). To check which part was the issue I deleted all the code related to this change so it was now identical to the working version, synced that one on Pavlovia and still got the error. I tried to resolve this by clearing my browser cache, resyncing with Pavlovia, and even deleting the project on Pavlovia and creating a new one to sync to. I tried all these steps several times.

None of this resolved the problem and when I returned to the previously working project it was now giving me the same error.