Starting in the same place when reopening the study

OS (e.g. Win10): Win 10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2022.1.2
What are you trying to achieve?:
I have a program that contains 50+ two choice (A-B) categorization tasks. To move through the tasks, participants must achieve 80% accuracy across the last 50 trials. This program is for nonhuman primates, and I need it to save what Task # they were on, and then restart them on that same Task when the program is reopened. So, if the animal gets to Task 3 in their first session, when the program is opened again it starts them from the beginning of Task 3.
In Visual Basics and Turbo Pascal I would use a parameters file that updates when the Tasks change and then reads the parameters when the program starts. However, I’m not sure how I could do this with the builder (I’m still learning python)? Is there a way to add a parameters file (csv or text file) to my experiment folder that psychopy and write to and read from? Or perhaps a different method?
Currently, I have two loops, one outer loop with an excel containing a list of my excel files (containing stimuli images, correct/incorrect answers, etc). and an inner loop with the stimuli variable in my excel files. My experiment test folder is attached.
TouchCat (2).zip (5.8 MB)

Thank you so much.