Starting error seemingly having no issue on the experiment (for DEVS)

OS (e.g. Win10): macOS Monetary 12.1
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2021.2.3
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: yes
What are you trying to achieve?:

Starting the experiment without an error message

What did you try to make it work?:

looked at the indicated lines but did not find any apparent mistakes. according to other posts it might have to do something with booleanflags being different between Jason and Python (but I think I am not using Jason (sorry I am new to programming…), I just used the Builder and inserted some code)

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:

I never got this issue before during testing the experiment. However, currently I am receiving always this error message indicating an internal error. The strange thing is when I just quit the error message and start the experiment it just runs fine… Just wanted the developers to know if this is something that should concern them (or me?).

The only thing I realised after a few test runs is that most stimulus.stop.times do not get saved correctly in the .csv → they always are saved as "none’. Since, I saw many other posts referencing this issue, I do not believe that my ‘internal’ error message and this issue are related. Yet, since no post specifically explains a solution, I wanted to ask if someone found any? My current work around is that I insert a code component at the end of each routine but I am not sure if that is really precise (appreciate any thoughts on that issue!)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/app/runner/runner.py”, line 865, in onItemSelected
  File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/app/runner/runner.py”, line 886, in updateAlerts
  File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/experiment/_experiment.py”, line 173, in integrityCheck
  File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/experiment/flow.py”, line 142, in integrityCheck
  File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/experiment/routines/_base.py”, line 250, in integrityCheck
  File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/experiment/components/text/__init__.py”, line 180, in integrityCheck
  File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/experiment/components/_base.py”, line 732, in integrityCheck
  File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/alerts/alerttools.py”, line 25, in __init__
  File “ast.pyc”, line 85, in literal_eval
  File “ast.pyc”, line 61, in _convert
  File “ast.pyc”, line 84, in _convert
ValueError: malformed node or string: <_ast.BinOp object at 0x1460654e0>

end of routine - code component

music_stop_time = globalClock.getTime() - trigger_time
thisExp.addData('music_stop_time', music_stop_time)

(FYI: the trigger_time is an initial trigger sent from an fMRI scanner and start the experiment)

also if you are interested in the whole experiment
music_fin_neu004.py (51.8 KB)