Slider not functioning well online

Description of the problem: Hello, I am having a lot of trouble with moving my slider component online.
In the builder I have 2 sliders which correspond with each other (when you move one up the other moves down). There are no issues with this and it looks clean when run locally.

When I moved the task online, the slider markers were not visible, the markers were not starting in the correct place + not the right size, the slider labels were not matching. I made ending the routine key-sensitive which did lead to the sliders being visible, but now they are not mouse sensitive.

I am not sure why there are so many discrepancies between the builder and the online version. I am willing to make many changes - it is just unclear to me why this is occuring.
Here is the code from the builder relating to the sliders: