Simple test experiment will not run with PsychoPy v2022.2.3 on Mac with 10.10.5 OS

OS: OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.5 (but had a problem running the same experiment on similar iMac that was updated to macOS High SIerra Version 10.13.6)
PsychoPy version: 2022.2.3
Standard Standalone: yes
What are you trying to achieve?: I am trying to run a simple standard experiment in the builder (I just have one text element that says “test”

What did you try to make it work?: I tried using “pip3 install psychtoolbox” in the terminal, but this did not change the error message. I also tried changing the audio preferences, but that did not change anything. I also tried updating a different computer to the macOS High Sierra and installing PsychoPy with brew instead of by downloading the standalone package from the website, but the PsychoPy program will not launch at all on that computer now. The pop up says “Launch error: See the py2app website for debugging launch issues.”

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
378.5406 INFO Loaded monitor calibration from [‘2022_08_22 09:39’]
0.5228 WARNING The ‘psychtoolbox’ library cannot be loaded but is required for audio capture (use pip install psychtoolbox to get it). Microphone recording will be unavailable this session. Note that opening a microphone stream will raise an error.
Traceback (most recent call last):
1.2476 ERROR Failed to import psychopy.sound.transcribe. Transcription will not bepossible on this machine. For details see stack trace below:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/sound/init.py”, line 57, in
from .transcribe import * # import transcription engine stuff
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/sound/transcribe.py”, line 58, in
import pocketsphinx
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/pocketsphinx/init.py”, line 35, in
from sphinxbase import *
File “”, line 259, in load_module
File “sphinxbase/init.pyc”, line 37, in
File “sphinxbase/ad_openal.pyc”, line 27, in
File “sphinxbase/_ad_openal.pyc”, line 14, in
File “sphinxbase/_ad_openal.pyc”, line 10, in __load
File “imp.pyc”, line 342, in load_dynamic
ImportError: dlopen(/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/lib-dynload/sphinxbase/_ad_openal.so, 2): Symbol not found: _AudioComponentFindNext
Referenced from: /Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/MacOS/…/Frameworks/libopenal.1.21.1.dylib
Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
in /Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/MacOS/…/Frameworks/libopenal.1.21.1.dylib

1.5182 WARNING We strongly recommend you activate the PTB sound engine in PsychoPy prefs as the preferred audio engine. Its timing is vastly superior. Your prefs are currently set to use [‘sounddevice’, ‘PTB’, ‘pyo’, ‘pygame’] (in that order).
File “/Users/kiraharris/Desktop/TestPsychoPyProgram/TestPsychoPyProgram_lastrun.py”, line 17, in
from psychopy import sound, gui, visual, core, data, event, logging, clock, colors, layout
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/gui/init.py”, line 41, in
from .qtgui import *
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/gui/qtgui.py”, line 25, in
from PyQt5 import QtWidgets
ImportError: dlopen(/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/PyQt5/QtWidgets.abi3.so, 2): no suitable image found. Did find:
/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/PyQt5/QtWidgets.abi3.so: code signature invalid for ‘/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/PyQt5/QtWidgets.abi3.so’

################# Experiment ended with exit code 1 [pid:1545] #################

I am ultimately trying to get an experiment that I coded on a MacBook Pro with an updated OS to run locally on a Mid 2011 iMac, but to start with I am trying to get any experiment to run with PyschoPy on these iMacs and running into problems. I am wondering if this is possible or if I would need to get newer computers for it to work.