Sign In issue - Pavlovia

Description of the problem: Error during sign in

Dear All,

Today I am unable to access to Pavlovia Website (Privacy error) and when it works i cannot sign it. The error says: Error when authenticating the experiment designer

Is there something I can do? I tried to create another account, but the error persists.

Thanks.

D

I’m not sure if this is related to the SSL certificate that we accidentally allowed to expire! There was a brief period yesterday where communicatoin with the server was blocked. Could you try again now?

Dear Jon,
now it is working. Thanks.

D

Hi, I think that this may be happening again. I’m getting an authentication error when trying to sign in now.

Is there something that I should do to resolve this?

Hello everyone,
I’ve had this too:

> "<html>\r\n<head><title>504 Gateway Time-out</title></head>\r\n<body bgcolor=\"white\">\r\n<center><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1></center>\r\n<hr><center>nginx</center>\r\n</body>\r\n</html>\r\n<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->\r\n<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->\r\n<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->\r\n<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->\r\n<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->\r\n<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->\r\n"

I was running an experiment with two participants, I guess the data was not saved ?