Relationship between Image and Form

What are you trying to achieve?:
I would like to show several images, one at a time, in a random order, and a Form after each one, related to it (e.g. did you like the image?)
What did you try to make it work?:
I made a loop with an Image element, a Form element, and a Text input to end the Form
What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
After each Image, the Form appears already filled with the answers previously entered. So I gather the Form’s answers are not relating to each Image.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Hi There,

Please could you share a screen shot of the ‘flow’ section of your experiment. Are your image and form components presented in separate routines within that loop?

Thanks,
Becca

Hi! Of course:

No, they are in the same routine, maybe I should put them appart?

Thank you!

Hi,

This reminded me of a similar issue posted recently, and I see you posted there, so you are on the right track Forms and loops: Can I use the same survey at multiple times with a loop?

To unpick this more - is the form filled in even on first presentation, or is it that it is empty on the first trial but then the answers from the previous completion carry over?

Thanks,
Becca

Hi,
Yes! I also saw your answer there, thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge… the form appears blank the first time, then it presents the answers previously given. If, say, in the first appearance I answer “yes”, it shows “yes” in the second appearance, and if I change it to “no”, it shows “no” in the third

Cheers!

Hello, I have a related question and I really need help

I want to use the same form in a loop, but a different row of it each time i.e. one question per each iteration. What I am trying to achieve is to 1)play an audio file 2) project the form question (the row) indexed by the same name of that audio file. Creating different forms for each audio file does not seem plausible as I will use 182 audio files and the order of presentation will be randomized. I started with a mini version with 2 audios not randomized. I am sharing the experiment file and all the docs related to it. Many thanks for your help in advance!

Audio files:

File on the loop to play different audio files:
training.xlsx (9.7 KB)

Experiment file:
deneme.psyexp (37.5 KB)

The form:
Training_data.csv (374 Bytes)