Raspberry Pi ALMOST have psychopy working, here's the latest error

Ok so I have been messing around with installing it on the raspberry pi for so long, and I finally have the program opening the input dialog box but it crashes when it goes to open fullscreen for t he experiment. I currently had to disable the layout import to get it to work (resolving that issue now, could that be the problem?)
My error code is:

pygame 1.9.6
Hello from the pygame community. Contribute - pygame wiki
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/science/Desktop/scoreboard.py”, line 106, in
win = visual.Window(
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/psychopy/visual/window.py”, line 343, in init
self.monitor = monitors.Monitor(monitor, autoLog=autoLog)
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/psychopy/monitors/calibTools.py”, line 126, in init
self._loadAll()
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/psychopy/monitors/calibTools.py”, line 445, in _loadAll
self.calibs = json_tricks.load(thisFile, ignore_comments=False,
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/json_tricks/nonp.py”, line 223, in load
return loads(string, preserve_order=preserve_order, ignore_comments=ignore_comments, decompression=decompression,
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/json_tricks/nonp.py”, line 201, in loads
return json_loads(string, object_pairs_hook=hook, **jsonkwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3.9/json/init.py”, line 359, in loads
return cls(**kw).decode(s)
TypeError: init() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘encoding’

So, right after posting the above, I uninstalled the version of psychopy that was installed with the package manager, installed it using pip and flagged for no dependencies (since I have installed some(most) of them but they cause errors during install)

Now, I actually get the main window to open, but it just stays on the background color and doesn’t do anything. I can’t quit or close the window, but now psychopy opens up a window on raspberry pi - it just freezes. Looking for a way around this.

For anyone interested in how I got this far (in the event you’re starting off at ground 0 with the versions current as of this post) I did:

sudo apt update
sudo apt install -y ninja-build

python -m pip install h5py
sudo apt install cmake
sudo apt install python3-pyqt5
sudo apt install -y gcc g++ gfortran libopenblas-dev liblapack-dev pkg-config
sudo apt install -y python3-pip python3-dev
sudo apt install -y python3-scipy
pip3 install tables
WARNING: The script cpuinfo is installed in ‘/home/science/.local/bin’ which is not on PATH.
Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use --no-warn-script-location.
WARNING: The scripts cygdb, cython and cythonize are installed in ‘/home/science/.local/bin’ which is not on PATH.
Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use --no-warn-script-location.
WARNING: The scripts pt2to3, ptdump, ptrepack and pttree are installed in ‘/home/science/.local/bin’ which is not on PATH.

Now I encountered some kindof issue installing wx python because:
Collecting wxPython>=4.1.1
Downloading wxPython-4.2.0.tar.gz (71.0 MB)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘attrdict’

pip3 install attrdict

Another WX python install issue, this time:
sudo apt-get -y install python3-wxgtk4.0

Failed to build wxPython opencv-python psychtoolbox

now I just go to the add/remove software and installe verything that has to do with wxpython and psychopy (has version 2020.2.10)

Installing collected packages: python-bidi
WARNING: The script pybidi is installed in ‘/home/science/.local/bin’ which is not on PATH.
ERROR: pip’s dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires arabic_reshaper, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires astunparse, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires esprima, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires glfw, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires imageio>=2.5, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires imageio-ffmpeg, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires javascripthon, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires moviepy, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires opencv-python, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires pyosf, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires pyparallel, which is not installed.
psychopy 2020.2.10 requires sounddevice, which is not installed.

^Go through and install each of these packages one by one

Installing collected packages: tqdm, proglog, moviepy
WARNING: The script tqdm is installed in ‘/home/science/.local/bin’ which is not on PATH.

working on openCV, see link: How to install OpenCV on Raspberry Pi
sudo apt-get install libhdf5-dev libhdf5-serial-dev libhdf5-103
sudo apt-get install libqtgui4 libqtwebkit4 libqt4-test python3-pyqt5
sudo apt-get install libatlas-base-dev
sudo apt-get install libjasper-dev

I install everything and remove the import layout and the program almost works, but I get
failed to import GLFW.

Try: sudo apt-get install libglfw3
sudo apt-get install libglfw3-dev

remove package manager installed psychophy

install psychopy using pip and no dependencies

after all o f the above the window will open on the PI but there’s no updates or anything going on inside the window. The dialog boxes work just fine.