Randomising stimuli across counterbalanced conditions

OS (e.g. Win10): MacOS Big Sur 11.1
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2020.2.1
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Yes
What are you trying to achieve?:

I am designing an experiment in which participants will see a stimulus (video or audio depending on condition) and then must type a word. I want my list of words to be randomised across all three of my conditions, without any of the words being repeated.

The videos participants will watch correspond to specific words they will then type, so I need these videos to match the random word being presented.

I have also counterbalanced my design using an outer loop (described here: https://www.psychopy.org/builder/blocks), so that one condition is always presented first and the other two alternate. I am essentially trying to figure out how to structure my conditions spreadsheets and loops in order to make this work.

What did you try to make it work?:
I have trawled the forum and may be missing something incredibly obvious, but I couldn’t find a solution that would randomise the word whilst ensuring the matching video is presented in the different conditions.

Any advice hugely appreciated.

As a side note, this experiment will eventually go online so advice compatible with Pavlovia would be even more appreciated!