URL of experiment: https://run.pavlovia.org/Topor/football-game-probabilistic-learning/html/
Description of the problem: Hi! I am working again on my online tasks after a while. I have made a few changes to a task that ran on Pavlovia successfully before. I use the builder and there is quite a lot of hand-written code in it. I added new lines of Python code and the default automatic “translation” from Python to JS added the new changes in JS from what I can see. However, I am not sure whether this new automatic option could have also made changes to the other parts of code I “translated” myself before in the original version of the task. I am not very savvy with JS so it’s hard for me asses this - to an untrained eye it looks unchanged.
When trying to run the new version of the task on Pavlovia, I get the following errors:
Chrome: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected number
Mozilla: SyntaxError: unexpected token: numeric literal
What I have done so far:
- I realised that there were semi-colons missing in the JS code and I added these
- I checked if brackets were complete and as far as I can see they are
- I checked if quotation marks are complete and as far as I can see they are too
- I looked for misplaced comas and dots but can’t identify any
- I looked for any trailing 0 that could have crept into the code but there are non from what I can see
The error persists and I am not sure what could be causing it.
As always, all advice will be very appreciated, thanks!