Psychopy crashes when trying to sync project

Hi,
when I try to upload my experiment to pavlovia (using the sync button), I get the error message below. This is using the newest Psychopy version 2020.2.8

Please advise
Henning

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 1221, in onPavloviaSync
self.fileExport(htmlPath=htmlPath)
File “C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 719, in fileExport
target=“PsychoJS”)
File “C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 73, in generateScript
compileScript(infile=exp, version=None, outfile=filename)
File “C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 242, in compileScript
makeTarget(thisExp, outfile, targetOutput)
File “C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 214, in makeTarget
script = thisExp.writeScript(outfile, target=targetOutput, modular=True)
File “C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment_experiment.py”, line 214, in writeScript
localDateTime, modular)
File "C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init
.py", line 527, in writeInitCodeJS
self.prepareResourcesJS()
File "C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init
.py", line 522, in prepareResourcesJS
copyFileWithMD5(srcFile[‘abs’], dstAbs)
File “C:\Users\428705\AppData\Local\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init_.py”, line 487, in copyFileWithMD5
dstMD5 = hashlib.md5(f.read()).hexdigest()
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

URL of experiment:

Description of the problem:

Hi! Could you change your issue to the Builder category? Then we’re sure the right people pick it up

ok, I have changed it

1 Like

It’s difficult to say from this error message as the lines in question are fairly general, but it looks as though it’s something to do with your resource files. In Experiment Settings, do you have any external resources defined?

sorry, this was on my office computer to which I don’t have access now for the forseeable future, so I cant test it. It hasn’t occured since on any other computer