Problems with creating an online experiment

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.
Hey guys,
i m trying to export a html from my experiment. The following warning occurs : outputs are under development.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 1696, in fileExport
target=“PsychoJS”)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 2247, in generateScript
target=target)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment_experiment.py”, line 146, in writeScript
self.psychopyVersion, localDateTime)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init_.py”, line 462, in writeInitCodeJS
self.prepareResourcesJS()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init_.py”, line 416, in prepareResourcesJS
infoText = readTextFile(“JS_infoPHP.tmpl”)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init_.py”, line 29, in readTextFile
with open(fullPath, “r”) as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings\JS_infoPHP.tmpl’

I am using windsws 10 and psychopy2 .
I like to run a online study. WHat did i dowrong?
Do I have to install something else or another veersion of psychopy?

That feature was only a proof-of-concept. Don’t expect it to work reliably in that version. The good news, though, is that the full capability will be released in a few weeks: