psychopy.org | Reference | Downloads | Github

Problem with image file for pavlovia

I uploaded an experiment that I have in PsychoPy onto pavlovia last night (link), and everything seems ok until I try to run it and I get the following message. Is there an issue presenting image files?

• when setting the image of ImageStim: ANT_instr_img
  • when getting the value of resource: C:\Users\L\Documents\PsychoPy\MemANT\ANT_instructions.png
  • unknown resource

Try to run the experiment again. If the error persists, contact the experimenter.

Could you share a link to the actual experiment rather than a search address? Thanks

link

You’ve set your image file to have the path:
C:\Users\L\Documents\PsychoPy\MemANT\ANT_instructions.png
That doesn’t exist on the web (or indeed if you move your experiment to a different folder on the local computer).

Always set your images to have a path relative to the experiment (in this case just the image path should just be ANT_instructions.png)

I see! I assumed that because the file exists in the resources folder that this was enough. Thanks for the help

Hi @fffrost,

Have you been able to fix this problem? Would be able to help me how by explaining the process you did? I am facing similar problem that needs fixing.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Shardul_Shankar, the solution is in the post above:

If that doesn’t work for you, could you start a new topic and post the exact details of your particular issue (including any error messages)?

Hi @Michael,

I have already created a similar topic which discusses my complete problem in detail here:

This might help you in understanding my problem better. Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks in advance,
Shardul