Problem with conversion of Python to JS code in assigning condition files

URL of experiment: xsitu-L2-ADS [PsychoPy]

Description of the problem: Hello,

I am designing a word learning experiment where participants go through a learning and a test phase. We used this experiment a couple of times in the lab, but are now looking to run it online. The learning phase is the same for every participants and this is working fine, both in the Builder as on Pavlovia.

For the test phase, I am running into some issues, and this has to do with the automatic conversion of some of the Python code to JS. The test phase consists of three blocks (ABC). All participants receive the same three blocks but in a different order. At the beginning of the experiment, participants are assigned to one out of three test conditions (1,2,3), referring to the order of their test blocks (either ABC, BCA or CAB). The blocks can be found in 3 files: TestA-ADS.xlsx, TestB-ADS.xlsx, and TestC-ADS.xlsx.

When running the experiment online, these files are not found, and I know it has to do with the Python to JS conversion, but I have not been able to find a solution for this as I am not experienced with JS and only a beginner in Python.

I am adding some screenshots of the experiment in the Builder. I hope this is clear enough, happy to provide more information if needed.

Hopefully someone can help me with this!

If the correct files are looked for but not found, make sure you add them under Settings / Online

Alternatively, you might want to just dynamically download the one you want. See my crib sheet (pinned post in the online category) for download resources.