Previously working task does not run anymore after closing and opening exp builder

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2021.1.4
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?: I have just installed the Psychopy version 2021.1.4 on my Win10 PC. I tested a simple task: presentation of three consecutive texts. The task is running smoothly as expected. Really strange the fact that when I close and reopen Builder and try to run the task again, this latter does not work anymore and I go the error as specified below.

Anyone else has experienced a similar problem ? Thanks in advance for your help !

What did you try to make it work?: Looked in the forum but didn’t find any specific explanation.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:## Running: C:\Users\LERB_USER\Documents\EEG_Experiments\pruggeri\SPARK_NFB\debug_task_send_events\task_event_lastrun.py ##
pygame 1.9.6
Hello from the pygame community. https://www.pygame.org/contribute.html
0.6454 WARNING We strongly recommend you activate the PTB sound engine in PsychoPy prefs as the preferred audio engine. Its timing is vastly superior. Your prefs are currently set to use [‘sounddevice’, ‘pyo’, ‘pygame’] (in that order).
5.9309 WARNING User requested fullscreen with size [1024 768], but screen is actually [1920, 1200]. Using actual size
5.9376 WARNING Trying to use a framebuffer object but GL_EXT_framebuffer_object is not supported. Disabled
5.9376 WARNING Trying to use a framebuffer object but GL_ARB_texture_float is not supported. Disabling
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\LERB_USER\Documents\EEG_Experiments\pruggeri\SPARK_NFB\debug_task_send_events\task_event_lastrun.py”, line 260, in
win.flip()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py”, line 1044, in flip
thisStim.draw()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\text.py”, line 837, in draw
GL.glActiveTexture(GL.GL_TEXTURE1)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib_wgl.py”, line 107, in call
return self.func(*args, **kwargs)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib.py”, line 64, in MissingFunction
raise MissingFunctionException(name, requires, suggestions)
pyglet.gl.lib.MissingFunctionException: glActiveTexture is not exported by the available OpenGL driver.

Experiment ended.