Windows 7, 64bit
I have a rather strange problem and any advice would be much appreciated.
I have an exp created using builder.
At the process of renaming routines, PsychoPy crashed.
After I reopened it I have a routine that keeps appearing but I cannot remove it (see screenshot below).
Below in bullet points some info about the problem:
- The routine is populated with all the components in inserted before the crash.
- The routine does not appear in the flow but I can insert it via “Insert Routine” function.
- Strangely enough the routine is suffixed and prefixed with single quotes plus the letter ‘b’ (the original name of the routine was only BF_Code_2 the rest is not my doing).
- I can just press the X on the routine’s tab and remove it but it will re-appear next time i open the exp again.
- I have already deleted all the .lastrun .pyc files just in case.
- There is nothing in the coder that can help me.
- If i try to insert in another routine a component with the same name as a component in the problematic routine then it will give me an error so the routine must exist somewhere.
Any advice much welcomed.